5 Energy Boosters
You know when you’re stuck in that activity that is practically making you pull your hair out? You feel like screaming? Ever been there? I know I have. At that moment, you can continue down that path or you can choose to change it up. It takes just as much energy to stay where you are as it does to change direction. Too much ick in your life creates negative thoughts and emotions which in turn creates bad habits that some of us spend our whole life trying to shed. Give change a try.
Need a midday, week or month pick me up? No problem. Here are some quick fixes to love.
5 Tips to Kick you out of that "Oh So Awful Frump"
- Fresh Air...Take a step outside to replenish your body and soul. Spending some time outside in the fresh air has been proven to increase your mood, reduce stress, and change your overall state of mind. 90% of the time it changes you.....in a positive way.
- MOVE....Your Body and you will MOVE your Mind. When you get up and get out your body is able to release all that frustrating, tiring juju it has been storing. Feed those 80 million cells in your body! Let them join the party and you will see just how well they will repay you.
- Green Tea..Most things green are great, including leafy tea. Green tea boosts your immune system, revamps your mood and creates a soothing break.
- Gratitude...When was the last time you took a moment to close your eyes and say thank you for all you are and have? And if that feels weird look around sweethearts....we live in the greatest place in the world.
When I can't seem to get to the place of gratitude, I force myself to think of 5 things I can appreciate and then for each thing I find an example around me to fit that gift.
- Breathing...some life back into your belly. The best way for all of us to get back to a place of less anxiety, stress, and back to a place of love, is to breathe. Just like yours, my life is cram packed with events, errands, and details. But, guess what? Deep breathing is free, takes a few minutes and has the power to move mountains. Close your eyes and take a deep breath. Picture that breath changing all the cells in your body. Feeding them, making them full, making them happy. Feel the breath move through your body from your head to your feet.
Sounds a little too much?.....
I guarantee it’ll bring you down to that “aaaahhh” state of being.